Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches & Bean Salad Recipe
Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches with fruit and an all time FAVORITE bean recipe.
Chicken Salad –
(We modified this recipe from Lofthouse in order to accommodate how much we eat. We don’t eat as much as this recipe prepares. Serves 8)
- 4 cups Chicken, cooked (We purchase Costco’s Rotisserie chicken and shred it)
- 1 1/2 cups Celery
- 2 tbsp Dill, fresh
- 1 1/2 cups Grapes, red
- 2 Green onions
- 1 Lemon, juice of small
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream or ranch dressing (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper (Optional)
- Cashews (Optional)
- 8 Croissants (Costco is very inexpensive)
- Add the chicken, celery, grapes and green onion to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Set bowl aside.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped dill, pepper, salt and lemon juice. Whisk together until combined. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture. Stir until combined.
- Serve cold on a croissant and enjoy!
Last but not least our favorite baked bean recipe! I don’t have a specific recipe we follow but this will give you a general idea!
- One can of Baked Beans
- Cilantro – To taste
- Cumin – To taste
- 1/2 Red Onion
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve cold. Great to eat with a utensil or chips!